Independent Contractor - Warren County Occupational Therapist
CARE for Children is seeking an independent contractor to provide Occupational Therapy services approximately 5-10 hours per week and make a difference in the lives of children birth to age 3 at home, and in community settings in Warren County. The therapist will build a caseload and create their own schedule.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Working one-on-one with a child with developmental delays
- Using the Early Intervention Coaching Model to engage parents
- Implementing individual service plans
- Writing timely and clinically appropriate session notes/ reports
- Entering notes/ Billing into EMR System
- Ability to collaborate effectively with child's team (parents/teacher/caseworker/etc.)
- Independent completion of pre-service training and ongoing yearly training as required
Qualifications: A Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current PA state license as an OTR/L. CARE for Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Tina Martin, Executive Director, CARE for Children, PO Box 616, Bradford, PA 16701 or email as a PDF or Word attachment to email@example.com
Rate: $80 - $90.00 per hour