Independent Contractor - Potter County Physical Therapist
CARE for Children is seeking an independent contractor to provide Physical Therapy services approximately 5-10 hours per week and make a difference in the lives of children birth to age 3 at home, and in community settings in Potter County. The therapist will build a caseload and create their own schedule.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Working one-on-one with a child with developmental delays
- Using the Early Intervention Coaching Model to engage parents
- Implementing individual service plans
- Writing timely and clinically appropriate session notes/ reports
- Entering notes/ Billing into EMR System
- Ability to collaborate effectively with child's team (parents/teacher/caseworker/etc.)
- Independent completion of pre-service training and ongoing yearly training as required
Qualifications: A Degree in Physical Therapy and a current PA state license as an PT. CARE for Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Tina Martin, Executive Director, CARE for Children, PO Box 616, Bradford, PA 16701 or email as a PDF or Word attachment to email@example.com
Rate: $80 - $90.00 per hour