The toddler developmental playgroup is geared for children 24-42 months old. Playgroups are held at the Ashley Booth Griffin CARE for Children Center (Russell Boulevard Entrance) and encourage children’s exploration of the world around them using their senses, creativity and imagination. The playgroup works to enrich each child’s development through music, stories and creative play in a language rich environment and by incorporating sensory activities and developmentally appropriate play.
- Certified Early Childhood Educators and Experienced Preschool Staff.
- Rolling Registration.
- Program based on developmental best practice models.
- Trained developmental therapists on staff.
- Safe and fun environment.
- An inclusive setting for children with disabilities and developmental delays, as well as children of typical development.
- Staff will participate in bathroom training in cooperation with a home program.
Located in the Ashley Booth Griffin CARE for Children Center
723 East Main Street- Bradford, PA 16701
2018-2019 Playgroup Sessions:
Monday 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Children may attend one or both playgroups.
Click Here for the 2018-2019 Early Learning Program Calendar