Pediatric Physical Therapist
CARE for Children, a leading provider of children’s therapy services, in McKean, Potter and Warren Counties is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our outstanding staff in providing Early Intervention for children birth to three and school based therapy for children in Kindergarten through age 21.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic therapist who loves what they do! CARE offers a competitive salary and a family-friendly work environment which is supportive of its employees. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team who help make a positive difference in the lives of children of all abilities.
• Flexible scheduling • 37.5 hour work week • Generous mileage reimbursement
• Health Care Coverage • FSA • Life Insurance
• 403b Retirement Plan, with a generous match after one year
• Paid Time Off • 12 Paid Holidays • Maternity Leave
• Minimum daily paperwork via easy to navigate digital practice management system
• Paid Professional Training • In-house training and continuing education
Qualifications: A Degree in Physical Therapy and a current PA state license as a PT. New graduates are welcome and will be provided with a mentor. CARE for Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Tina Martin, Executive Director, CARE for Children, PO Box 616, Bradford, PA 16701 or email as a PDF or Word attachment to email@example.com